Otto Bremer Trust awards $6.5 million in grants
The Otto Bremer Trust in St. Paul has awarded $6.5 million in grants, several of which benefit North Dakota organizations. Grants in the Red River region include:
• Central Cass Public Schools, No. 17, Casselton, N.D., $100,000 to provide rural Cass County with inclusive education, social connections and access to healthy activities.
• City of Dilworth, $27,300 for safety outreach and community awareness opportunities.
• North Dakota Dental Foundation, Fargo, $75,000 to fund the North Dakota Oral Health Coalition to expand and increase opportunities for integration, education and access.
• Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch Foundation, statewide, $100,000 for general operations.
• North Dakota Coalition for Homeless People, statewide, $50,000, for general operations.
• Women and Technology/Center for Technology and Business, statewide, $50,000 for general operations.
Rebuilding Together awarded $5,000 grant
Rebuilding Together Fargo-Moorhead Area has been awarded a $5,000 supply grant from the Home Depot Foundation to improve the home of a Vietnam veteran living in West Fargo. The grant will allow Rebuilding Together to make critical accessibility modifications to the home.
Boys and Girls Club receives $10,000 grant
The Boys and Girls Club of the Red River Valley has received a grant from the Fargo Moorhead Area Foundation in the amount of $10,000 in support of STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) curriculum. The grant will strengthen the club's ability to offer after school STEM opportunities to children.